Clara is now three weeks old. She opens her eyes a lot more these days and holds her head up well. Liam is adjusting well to having a little sister, and loves to say hi to Clara. He sometimes calls her ‘pretty girl’, which he learned from Daddy. He likes to hold her hand.
Liam’s favorite activities:
- Playing the drums (He calls himself ‘nummer boy’)
- Entertaining people. He’ll do anything for a laugh.
- Riding his new scooter. He’s not very fast yet, and we’re thankful for that.
- Playing with little people (whom he calls baby people).
Clara’s favorite activities:
- Pooping (yes, she does it so much that it deserves both spots on this list)
- Laying on her tummy